Upcoming are a number of opportunities for immediate impact:
- EPOG wants ideas about how to improve upon its mission statement. The group wants its mission to be as directed as possible. Do you have ideas? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Sturm College of Law will hold its annual Pipeline Conference on March 28, 9:00 AM-3:30 PM. The Pipeline Conference is an opportunity for a diverse group of high school and college students to learn about law school and all it entails. EPOG is looking to recruit potentially interested students and volunteers. If you are interested in getting involved, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EPOG is looking for opportunities to collaborate with community mentorship programs in Denver. If you know of opportunities or would like to contribute to the discussion, email email@example.com.
- Law students are encouraged to contact Professor Lexi Freeman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn about education related externship opportunities with the Denver community. Contact Professor Freeman to learn about externship opportunities or to put forth new ideas for additional opportunities.
- EPOG is looking for individuals interested in joining its executive board. If you are interested in joining EPOG's executive board, please send a paragraph of interest to email@example.com. Available positions are outlined in EPOG's constitution.
The time is now, and the people are here.
Posted by Parker Fulton.